Take it back to the ’80s and ’90s with the Flashback kick scooter’s true-to-form BMX stylings. That means bright colors, BMX-style riser handlebars, and little touches like the retro-inspired deck.
When you’re rolling around on 12-inch (305 mm) spoked mag wheels with pneumatic, air-filled tires, riding just comes naturally.
Dual hand brakes provide excellent brake life and stability. Left and right levers give you front and rear brake control, letting you get the optimal response while slowing down.
The Razor Flashback kick scooter’s deck has more to it than just grin-inducing colours. Its size — a full 82 square inches (530 square centimeters) — gives you space, while wall-to-wall grip tape keeps you stable.
Features and Benefits
- True to the BMX Vintage Scooter – A stylish, authentic design with retro-inspired touches from bright, bold colors to the BMX-inspired riser handlebar. Designed for riders ages 8 and up, this scooter is perfect for kids, teens, and all the lovers of ’80s and ’90s BMX.
- A Smooth Ride – This large-wheel scooter guarantees the smoothest ride possible. two 12-inch (305 mm) mag wheels with air-filled tires to soak up little bumps and give you minimal rolling resistance.
- Hand-Controlled Brakes – Enjoy the old school BMX feel with front and rear hand-operated caliper brakes.
- Foot Room to Spare – Keep things laid-back with an extra-large deck, complete with full-surface grip tape to prevent slipping and sliding.
- Frame: Tubular steel
- Handlebars: Width 21.4″ (543 mm), height to ground 34.5″ (875 mm), fixed, BMX-style, steel
- Grips: Soft, rubber
- Downtube: Non-folding, rigid
- Deck: Width 4.7″ (120 mm), length 17.5″ (445 mm), with custom designed, perforated full-deck grip tape
- Wheels: Spoked mag wheels with 12″ (305 mm), pneumatic tires
- Brakes: Front and rear, hand-operated
- Age: 8+
- Max Rider Weight: 220 lb (100 kg)
- Some Assembly Required
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 48.22″ x 21.33″ x 34.84″ (122.5 cm x 54.2 cm x 88.5 cm)
- Product Weight: 17.84 lb (8.11 kg)
- Colour: Blue
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.