The Glide eScooter takes the best from the rest, to give you what some are calling the perfect eScooter. Ergonomically designed with rear suspension, a torquey 300W motor and 8.5" puncture proof honeycomb wheels for a fun and stable ride.
Features and Benefits
- Durable – Stainless steel folding mechanisms for enhanced strength and corrosion resistance. Puncture proof tyres.
- Easy to Carry – Simple and safe folding mechanism, easy to carry.
- Multiple speed selection – Powerful 300W motor with 3 power modes. Up to 15.5mph
- Comfortable – Custom larger deck with rear suspension for increased rider comfort.
- Full Digital Display – Shows the speed, distance travelled, battery level and headlight status.
- Safe – Mechanical disc brake with automatic motorcut off.
- Length of Guarantee: 12 Months
- Dimensions: H55 x W120 x D120cm.
- Size: Large
- Colour: Black
- Frame: Aluminium
- Motor: 300W
- Battery: Lithium Battery 7.5Ah
- Charge Time (Hours): 3-4hrs
- Range: 15.5 mile
- Brakes: Electronic Front Brake | Mechanical Disc Rear Brake
- Wheelset: 8.5" 300W motor with puncture proof tyre | 8.5" rear wheel with puncture proof tyre
- Wheel Size: 8.5"
- Tyres: Honeycomb puncture proof
- Weight: 13.1kg
- Gender: Unisex
- Discipline: Urban
- Age Restriction: 14+
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.