Reiten 2-in-1 Kids 2 Seater Bicycle Trailer & Stroller - Purple
Parents often love to share the things that they are into with their children. For the parents who love cycling, as luck would have it, kids and the outdoors go naturally together. What could be better than hitting the open road with kids in tow experiencing the sights and sounds of the outdoors together? The Reiten bike trailer stroller is perfect for that golden time when they're starting to get inquisitive about the world around them but not quite old enough to ride on their own. For parents, it's a chance to maintain their active lifestyle even after having kids. Reiten's got you covered on your way.
Features and Benefits
- 2-in-1 Design – This can be used as a child stroller that you push as you run, or it can be attached to your bike for a cycling adventure. And the foldable design makes it easy to carry and store.
- Safe & Secure – The Oxford fabric built on a metal frame is super strong and durable. 2 padded seats with an adjustable 5-point safety harness and hand brake on the adjustable handlebar also ensures your child’s safety.
- Smooth Rolling – Front universal wheel and two 75cm rear wheels provide a smooth ride on pavement. Safety flag on the trailer and reflectors on the wheel and body provide visibility in traffic and low-light conditions.
- Easy Entry & Ventilation – With rolling doors on the front, your child access easily. A transparent door and windows on the front and sides allow your kids to enjoy the scenery outside. Plus, a mesh net included provides amazing ventilation.
- Child Bike Trailer – The bike trailer is an easy way to take your child with you when you cycle. With a weight limit of up to 40kg, you can take your child wherever you go.
- 2-in-1 design easily converts between stroller and trailer. Ideal for children over 18 months
- Steel frame construction is strong enough to support the weight of 2 children up to 40kg
- A hand-lock brake system allows you to lock the stroller easily
- Front universal wheel and 75cm rear wheels offer a smooth riding experience
- Rolling clear plastic cover for the front door to protect the child from the weather
- Mesh zippered front door for good ventilation
- Padded seat with an adjustable five-point safety harness to keep your children secure
- Reflectors on wheels and body for safety consideration
Safety flag for child trailer visibility in traffic
- The connector is a right-angle connector, suitable for bicycle wheel of Φ75cm-Φ108cm
- The handlebar is adjustable
- Front and back LED lighting included
- With practical storage compartment
- Partially foldable for easy storage and transportation
- Age: Over 18 months
- Flat Pack: YES
- Assembly Required: YES
- Material Used: Steel, Plastic, Oxford
- Gross Weight: 21.5 kg
- Net Weight: 19.5 kg
- Suitable for bikes with wheels 75-108 cm
- Box Dimension: 86 L x 23 W x 72 H cm
- Product Dimension: 155 L x 88 W x 108 H cm
- Colour: Purple
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.