Reiten 3-in-1 Kids 2 Seater Bike Trailer & Stroller with Shock Absorber - Red/Black
Parents often love to share the things that they are into with their children. For the parents who love cycling and running, as luck would have it, kids and the outdoors go naturally together. What could be better than hitting the open road with kids in tow experiencing the sights and sounds of the outdoors together? The Reiten bike trailer stroller is perfect for that golden time when they're starting to get inquisitive about the world around them but not quite old enough to ride on their own. For parents, it's a chance to maintain their active lifestyle even after having kids. Reiten has got you covered.
Features and Benefits
- 3-in1 Design – This can be used as a child stroller and jogger stroller by converting the front wheels, it also can be attached to your bike for a cycling adventure. And the foldable design makes it easy to carry and store.
- Safe & Secure – The Oxford fabric with aluminium frame make the trailer super strong and durable. 2 wide padded seats with a 5-point safety harness and hand brake on the adjustable handlebar greatly ensures your child’s safety.
- Durable Rubber Tyres – Equips with large rubber wheels, make the trailer more durable and wear-resistant. The shock absorbing system provides the smoothing riding process.
- Easy Entry and Ventilation – Zippered front door allow your child access easily. A transparent door and windows on the front and sides prevent your kid from bad weather elements and allows them to enjoy the scenery outside. Plus, multiple mesh nets included provides amazing ventilation.
- Child Bike Trailer – The bike trailer is an easy way to take your child with you when you cycle or run. With a weight limit of up to 36kg, you can take your child wherever you go.
- 3-in-1 design, easily convert between baby stroller, jogger stroller and trailer
- Durable yet lightweight aluminium construction is strong enough to support the weight of 2 kids up to 79lbs
- 2 padded seats with an adjustable five-point safety harness to keep your children secure in the seat
- There are anti-flank impact device on both sides to add safety for your baby
- A hand-lock brake system allows you to lock the stroller easily
- Multiple zippered mesh door and windows ensure good ventilation
- Front panel with a mesh net, rain-proof PVC cover and shade cover prevent your baby from bad weather
- Safety flag and reflectors on wheels and body for safety consideration
- Large rubber wheels with a shock-absorbing system provides the smooth-riding
- An observation window on the top allows you to know your baby's status in real-time
- The handlebar height is 4-level adjustable from 31'' to 46.5''
- The backrest of the seat can be adjusted moderately
- A zipper mesh pocket can be used to store pet’s supplies
- A lightweight frame with a foldable design for easy storage and transportation
- An easy way to take your child with you when you cycle or run
- Ideal for children between 6 to 36 months
- Weight Capacity: 36g
- Certification: EN15918:2017?EN1888-1:2018
- Material: Aluminum, Oxford, Rubber, PVC
- Net Weight: 17.5 kg
- Inner Space Dimension: 83 L x 67 W x 75 H cm
- Folding Size: 100.5 L x 28.5 W x 68.5 H cm
- Handlebar Height: 79-118 cm
- Storage Pocket Size: 44.5 L x 23 W cm
- Overall Dimension: 150 L x 85 W x 107 H cm
- Colour: Red/Black
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.