Reiten 3-in-1 Ride On Car Walker/Push-Along/Slider with Horn, Steering Wheel & Under Seat Storage - White
Keep your little one entertained whilst you’re up and moving about with this baby ride on car from Reiten. Foot-to-floor to encouraging them to exercise and walk along, it is made into a bright red and black design, featuring a wide and comfortable seat, a horn, under-seat storage and high backrest to ensure they’re properly supporting whilst sitting. Doubling up as a handle, the back rest allows you to push your child along for hours of engagement and encouragement with your child. It’s completed with an anti-overturning brake on the bottom if they slide or push too hard, making it extremely safe when in us. Perfect for development and fun.
Features and Benefits
- Push Along Walker – Three in one, it combines a foot-to-floor design walker with a slider and pushing ride-on to encourage them to exercise and walk along whilst having lots of fun.
- Intereactice Features – Features a moving steering wheel and horn to give your child a realistic and fun experience.
- Safe – An anti-overturning brake to automatically stop the car if pushed or moved too hard, with a backrest to ensure they’re sitting correctly and protecting the spine. Four wheels for a smooth ride.
- Under-Seat Storage – A great place to keep their toys to take for the journey.
- 3-in-1 design of a foot-to-floor walker, a slider and push-along ride on
- Moving steering wheel with a horn gives it a realistic and fun feel
- Anti-overturning brake, four smooth wheels and high back for safety whilst using
- Small storage under the seat to keep toys safe whilst on-the-go
- No batteries required to be used whenever
- Suitable for children 12-36 months
- Max load: 30kg
- Assembly required
- Flat Pack: Yes
- Certification: EN71-1-2-3
- Material: PP, Metal
- Seat Height: 20cm
- Net Weight: 2.1kg
- Overall Dimension: 28W x 62D x 41.5H cm
- Colour: White
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.