Reiten 4-in-1 Baby Tricycle & Stroller with Canopy - Pink
The 4-in-1 Trike by Reiten offers 4 ways to ride and accommodate ages over 18 months. It easily converts from a stroller to a steering trike, learning-to-ride-trike, and finally a classic trike. The 4-in-1 Trike features a safety bar and safety belts with wrap. Parents can use height adjustable push handle to steer the tricycle, keeping baby safe. Canopy with reflective stripe ensures you and your baby are visible during night. Our product will grow with your baby and providing a wonderful riding experience.
Features and Benefits
- 4-in-1 Multifunctional – A stroller to a steering trike, learning to-ride trike and finally a classic trike. 4-stage trike adjusts as child grows. For baby from 18 months, within 25kg.
- Durable Material – This push trike is made with heavy duty magnesium-aluminum alloy frame and has superior strength. Lightweight, anti-corrosion and anti-peeling. Adjustable canopy with 600D oxford fabric blocks harmful UV rays. Mesh screen for ventilation.
- Safety Design – High-back support, 3-point safety harness and foam surrounded guardrail prevent sliding out or overly leaning forward. Hollow wheels prevents clamped feet. 2 brakes on the back wheels for easy movement and control. Reflective stripe surrounding the canopy ensures you and your baby are visible during night.
- Convenience – Parent push handle is removable and height adjustable from 75-100cm. Ample storage place with back storage bin, storage pocket and bottle holder. Seat and handlebar pads are removable and washable. Includes retractable and foldable footrest at front.
- 4-in-1 Trike offers 4 ways to ride
- Built with the lightweight yet sturdy magnesium-aluminum alloy frame in superior strength
- Keep baby safe with high back support, safety guardrail and 3-point safety harness
- Canopy with reflective stripe ensures safety during night
- Have full parent control with the adjustable and removable push handle
- Unique wheel designed to prevent child's feet from being caught in the spokes when riding
- 2 brakes on the back wheels for easy move and control
- Back storage bin, storage pocket and bottle holder for storing child's essentials
- Non-slip handle and textured pedal for comfort touch
- Designed with mudguard and a foldable footrest on the front wheel
- Recommended Age: Over 18 Month
- Weight Capacity: 25kg
- Flat Pack: YES
- Assembly Required: YES
- Material: Magnesium-Aluminum Alloy, Oxford Cloth, PP
- Net Weight: 8kg
- Seat Size: 23 W x 30 H (cm)
- Canopy Size: 44 L x 35 W (cm) (unfolded), 15 L x 35 W (cm) (folded)
- Adjustable Push Bar Length: 75-100 cm
- Back Bin Dimension: 37 L x 22 W x 9. 5H (cm)
- Front Wheel: Φ 25.4cm
- Back Wheel: Φ 20.3cm
- Overall Dimension: 115 L x 54 W x 96 H (cm)
- Colour: Pink
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.