Reiten 5-in-1 Kids Kick Scooter with Removable Seat - Pink
This 5 in 1 kick scooter from Reiten is ideal for any growing child from 1 to 8 years. With its ability to change from a parent controlled push scooter for younger kids while they learn to balance to a fully independant scooter as they grows. The scooter has height adjustable handle bars and removable seat so the child can have a comfortable and smooth progression as they get older. Made from a reinforced aluminium alloy frame and 3 wheel set-up to ensure strength and stability. It also has an animal shaped basket in the front for your children to keep their snacks or toys while they play. This is a great scooter for any child to enjoy unlimited fun in riding.
- A ride-on with a removable streamlined seat
- A tri-wheel scooter with textured footboard
- A mini stroller with removable parent handle
- 3-level height adjustable front handlebar,seat and pushing handle
- Constructed from strong aluminium alloy frame in PP body
- Rubber handle grip with textured surface
- Front storage basket in adorable cartoon shape
- Lightweight and portable, ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Certification: EN71-1-2-3
- Suitable for kids from 1 to 8 years old
- Weight Capacity: 60 kg
- Note: Parent handle cannot control the direction.
- Flat Pack: YES
- Assembly Required: YES
- Material Used: Aluminium Alloy, PP
- Gross Weight: 4.4 kg
- Net Weight: 3.9 kg
- Seat Size: 35 L x 11 W cm
- Front Handle Height: 68 cm/73 cm/78 cm
- Pushing Handle Height: 72.5 cm/77 cm/ 81.5 cm
- Recommended Max Kids Height: 105cm
- Box Dimension: 57 L x 15 W x 27 H cm
- Product Dimension: 62 L x 25 W x 72.5 H cm
- Colour: Pink
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.