Reiten Kid Bentley Electric Ride On Car with LED Lights, Music & Parental Remote Control - Black
- Reviews (2)
Let them drive around in executive style with this Bentley style electric ride-on car for children from Reiten. It comes with a remote control, allowing the car to be controlled by parents remotely for safety. It can be driven forwards, reversed and stopped, all of which is easily controlled by the buttons on the panel. It is fitted with suspension on the rear wheels for a smooth ride and also comes with working LED lights and music for a fun experience whilst out and about. Suitable for ages 3-5 years, adult supervision must be provided with use.
Features and Benefits
- Cool & Fun – Bentley style electric ride-on car, allowing your little one to ride around ultimate style. Electric power provides 45 minutes of riding for every full charge.
- Working Features – LED lights, MP3 player and a horn on the steering wheel, making it extra fun and realistic whilst for your child.
- Moves – Pedal allows the ride-on to drive forwards and backwards, with a stop button for safety.
- Included Remote – This allows you to be in control if needed.
- Fitted with a seat belt to keep them safe whilst riding
- Front and back LED lights, MP3 player and horn for a fun and realistic drive
- Drives for 45 minutes for every 8-12 of charging, power level display indicator included
- Rear wheel suspension for a smooth and comfortable ride
- EN71-1-2-3, EN62115 and EMC certificated
- Suitable for children from 3-5 years
- Maximum weight 30 kg
- Certifications: EN71-1-2-3, EN62115 and EMC
- Battery: DC, 6V,4AH
- Charger 12V
- Materials: PP plastic and steel
- Seat: 24 H x 33 L x 17.5 W cm
- Wheel: ? 22 x 7.5 W cm
- Boxed: 28 H x 109 L x 57 W cm
- Dimensions: 43 H x 108 L x 60 W cm
- Colour: Black
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.