Reiten Kids 3-Wheel Kick Scooter with Lights, Music & Water Spray - Red
Taking children's scooters to the next level is this ultra-cool electric piece from Reiten. In black, it's just like a traditional e-scooter, but taking to the extreme, with its flashing lights, the ability to play music and two water mist cannons on the back - making this the envy of all their friends. Adjustable in height to four levels, your child can set the handlebars to a height comfortable to them, with foam for them to hold on comfortably as they ride along. The large wheels provide constant balance, with a brake fitted on the rear for ultimate safety. A fantastic way to get them out, about and enjoying the outdoors.
Features and Benefits
- Cool Design – Built with a flashing light on the front wheel, a water mist pump and music function, giving you fun and interaction whilst on the move. (Rechargeable)
- Adjustable – The handle height can set to four different levels for a more comfortable ride. The frame is foldable for compact storage.
- Safe – Brake on the rear wheel so you can stop immediately. Two large handlebars for them to hold comfortably and a large foot deck to stand.
- 3 Wheel Scoooter with flashing lights on the front wheels can play music and has water-mist cannons on the back
- Adjustable handle height, to four different levels, so your child can ride comfortably and safely
- Rear-wheel is fitted with a brake for safety, with a large foot deck for them to stand
- Can help to improve children's reaction and balance
- Foldable for easy storage
- Recommended for ages 3-8 years
- Maximum load: 50kg
- Certifications: EN71-1-2-3 and EN62115
- Battery: 3.7V, 3000mAh with rechargeable lithium battery
- Charging time: 1-2 hours
- USB charging cable included
- Materials: PP plastic and iron
- Foot deck: 37 L x 17 W cm
- Folded: 15 H x 62 L x 26.5 W cm
- Dimensions: 63-81 H x 61 L x 26 W cm
- Colour: Red
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.