Reiten Kids 90-96cm Kick Scooter with Adjustable Handlebar, Inflatable Wheels & Brakes - Black
Glide outdoors in style with this light blue kick scooter from Reiten. It's made with a dual front and rear braking system, which allows you to stop immediately whilst riding along, with the low platform and two big treaded rubber wheels making the journey smooth and enjoyable. Using steel for the structure to handle up to 100kg, the handlebar can be adjusted between 90cm and 96cm so you can set to a comfortable holding height. It's finished with soft foam on handlebars and a lift-out stand to keep in place when not in use.
Features and Benefits
- Adjustable Height – Handlebar can be set between 90cm and 96cm, allowing you to set a level most comfortable to hold.
- Dual Braking – Front and rear wheel braking system, it is easy to stop immediately when on the move.
- Steel Frame – A solid and sturdy structure that is safe to use outdoors in the rain, in a cool light blue and black design. Fitted with a side stand to keep upright when not in use.
- Rubber Tyres – Inflatable so they never go flat, they are covered in thick treads for non-slip safety.
- Wide textured foot deck to keep your feet in place and maintain balance
- Steel frame for a tough and sturdy structure, fitted with an adjustable handlebar
- Soft foam handlebar to ride comfortably
- Large inflatable rubber wheels for a smooth ride, with thick treads for grip
- Dual braking system to stop the front and back individually
- Easy to assemble
- Recommended for ages 5 years+
- Maximum weight 100kg
- Materials: Steel, aluminium and rubber
- Tyre: Φ 40 cm
- Dimensions: 90-96 H x 139 L x 58 W cm
- Colour: Red/Black
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.