Reiten Kids Balance Bike with Low Slung Metal Frame & Non Slip Tyres - Pink
Make the transition onto their first proper bike effortless for your little one, with the help of this no-pedal balance bike from Reiten. Made for children aged between two and five, a low slung metal frame forms the core for support and strength whilst used, handling up to 25kg with ease. Adjustable in height, the padded seat works with the easy grip handlebars to ensure they are seated correctly and are able to hold on with ease, whilst the non-slip tyres ensure safety and control whilst in use. A colourful design which will get them into gear for their first set of wheels.
Features and Benefits
- Learning Bike – Helps your child get to grips with the basics before using a proper bike, such as balance, hand and eye coordination. A fun and colourful piece that will encourage them to learn.
- Metal Frame – Low slung for your little one to get on and off easily, it forms a tough core which supports them as they learn.
- Adjustable Seat – Ensures they are properly seated, with soft-grip handlebars for them to hold and safely and comfortably.
- Two Safe Tyres – Non-slip for a smooth and safe ride, working with the shock absorber for a smooth ride which no sudden shocks or bumps.
- Colourful pedal-free design which will encourage them to learn
- Metal frame ensures strength and support whilst in use. Low-slung so they can get on and off easily
- Adjustable padded seat from 40cm to 48cm, can set to a height which is correct for them
- Soft-grip handlebars for them to hold on comfortably
- Two non-slip tyres for safety with a shock absorber for a smooth and safe ride
- Flat Pack: Yes
- Suitable for 2-5 years recommended
- Max Load: 25 kg
- Material: PP, Metal
- Net Weight: 4 kg
- Seat Height: 40-48 cm
- Overall Dimension: 85 L x 36 W x 54 H cm
- Colour: Pink
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.