Reiten Kids BMW Electric Ride On Motorbike 6V with Headlights & Music - Black
This officially licensed ride-on BMW S1000RR Motorbike is perfect for getting them outdoors whilst having lots of fun and adventure. In a sleek black and white design, it features three smooth, extra-wide wheels, making it safe for your little one to ride on. Operating is easy too, with a start/stop button and an accelerator to speed up to a maximum of 2.5 km/h. With realistic music and headlights, they won’t ever want to get off!
Features and Benefits
- Licensed BMW – Sleek and stylish design with official BMW badge.
- Comfortable to Ride – Extra-wide padded seat and spring shock absorber.
- Safe – Three smooth wheels with extra-wide tyres. Maximum speed: 2.5km/h.
- Music & Lights – Gives them a realistic experience.
- Chargeable – A charge for 8 to 10 hours provides up to 45 minutes of continuous play.
- Fully licensed BMW motorcycle for children ages 18-36 months
- Realistic sounds and lights
- Comfortable seating, smooth wheels and shock absorber for safety
- 6V motor provides 45 minutes play for every 8-10 hours charge
- Stop/start button for easy operation
- Suitable Age: 18-36 Months
- Weight Capacity: 20kg
- Easy assembly required
- Flat Pack: YES
- Drive Motor: 6V
- Rechargeable Battery: 6V, 4Ah
- Run Time: Up to 45min from a full charge (depending on the type of use)
- Charger: 6V, 500MA
- Material: PP, Steel
- Net Weight: 4 kg
- Seat Size: 22 L x 14 W (cm)
- Tyre Size: ? 18 x 7.5 W (cm)
- Overall Dimension: 66 L x 37 W x 44 H (cm)
- Colour: Black
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.