Reiten Kids Kick Scooter Teen Ride On Adjustable Children Scooter with Brakes - Orange
Glide outdoors in style with this kick scooter from Reiten. It's made with a dual front and rear braking system, which allows you to stop immediately whilst riding along, with the low platform and two big treaded rubber wheels making the journey smooth and enjoyable. Equipped with a plastic basket and a metal cup holder for storing your supplies, mud flaps for facilitating sliding on wet roads and a kickstand for more convenience.
- ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT: The fully adjustable handlebar on this kick scooter can accommodate various heights, adjusting from 90-96cm, and allows this scooter to grow as your child does!
- FULLY-EQUIPPED: The kids scooter features a dual braking system for easy stopping when on the move, a plastic basket and a metal cup holder for storing your supplies, mud flaps for facilitating sliding on wet roads and a kickstand for more convenience
- HIGH QUALITY: The steel frame makes this kids' toy stable and durable, and wheel hubs made of aluminium alloy are wear-resistant
- RUBBER TYRES: Inflatable so they never go flat, they are covered in thick treads for non-slip safety
- PRODUCT INFORMATION: 90-96H x 139L x 58W cm. For 5-12 years old. MAXIMUM WEIGHT 100KG. ASSEMBLY REQUIRED
- Wide textured foot deck to keep your feet in place and maintain balance
- Steel frame for a tough and sturdy structure, fitted with an adjustable handlebar
- Dual braking system to stop the front and back individually
- Basket and cup holder for supplies, and mudguards for sliding on wet roads
- Wear-resistant aluminium alloy wheel hubs
- Large inflatable rubber wheels for a smooth ride, with thick treads for grip
- Recommended for ages 5-12 years old
- Maximum weight 100kg
- Assembly required
- Materials: Metal, PP, Aluminium alloy, Rubber
- Tyre: 16"
- Dimensions: H:90-96 x W:58.0 x D:139.0 cm
- Colour: Orange
- Model Number: 371-029
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.