Reiten Kids Mercedes Benz G500 12V Electric Ride On Car with Remote Control - White
Fuel their playtime fun with this snazzy ride-on car from Reiten. It's an officially licensed Mercedes Benz G500 - meaning they'll have their friends full of envy. Fitted with extra-wide tyres, a seat belt and rear wheel suspension, it's safe for your little one to ride. The working headlights, illuminated dashboard and controlling steering wheel ensures a realistic ride. Driving between 3 - 5km/h, it goes at a safe speed which still creates a lot of adventure and fun as they're cruising along. For ages 3-8 years - adult supervision required.
Features and Benefits
- Licensed Mercedes Benz G500 – A mini-version of the real deal, this sleek ride-on is something your child will adore. Perfect for getting them out the house and exploring.
- 3-5km/h Speed – Allows them to control their speed, and doesn't go too fast for safety. Built-in suspension for a smooth ride. Goes forwards and backwards.
- Realistic Features – Headlights, illuminated dashboard, working steering wheel and MP3 plug-in make the experience extra fun and interactive.
- Safe – Seat belt to strap them in, locking doors so they don't fall out and and wide tyres for an even ride. Included remote for adults.
- Realistic features: horn, headlights, two opening doors and a pedal to drive forwards and backwards
- Extra-wide tyres and suspension for a smooth and safe drive
- Speed ranges between 3 - 5 km/h: gives them enough pace without going too fast
- Included remote control allows parent to drive car when needed
- Charge time: 8-12 hours for roughly 30-45 minutes play
- Certifications: EN71-1.2.3, EN62115, EMC, ERP, MSDS
- Suitable for ages 3-8 years with Adult Supervision
- Maximum load 30kg
- Motor: 25W x 2
- Speed: 3-5 km/h
- Battery: 12V 4.5AH x 1
- Charger: 12V, 500Ma
- Run Time: 30-45 mins (depending on the type of use)
- First charging: 8-12 hours, regular charging: 8-12 hours
- Material: Plastic, Metal
- Seat Size: 30 L x 18 W x 28 H cm
- Overall Dimension: 107 L x 64 W x 54 H cm
- Colour: White
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.