Reiten Kids Pedal Powered Tractor Ride-On with Controllable Excavator - Red/Yellow
- Reviews (1)
With its combination of a tractor and pedal go kart in one design, this ride-on from Reiten offers double the fun for your child. Using high-quality steel and thick plastic for the frame, it is safe and solid to ride. It's fitted with a moulded and backless seat for them to sit comfortably and freely, a large steering wheel and foot pedals so they are in control of the movement and a brake so they can stop immediately. The red bucket on the front can be moved up and down to add more excitement, and the back can be removed if wanted. It's finished with six wheels for smooth and easy movement.
Features and Benefits
- Cool Design – Combines a tractor with a pedal go kart, giving your child double the fun and adventure. Manual design means no charging so it can be used whenever.
- Sturdy Frame – Made from steel, with thick plastic parts, it keeps the structure together for a safe ride. Four plastic wheels for a smooth ride every time.
- Working Features – Front red bucket can be moved up and down (great for collecting sand), a backless seat seat to sit comfortably, a moving steering wheel for direction control, a gear shift lever and a hand brake for safety.
- Six Wheels – Made from plastic, they allow your child to ride smoothly and easily.
- High-quality steel frame with thick plastic parts for safety and durability
- Combines a tractor with a pedal go-kart for a ride-on your child will love
- Front bucket moves up and down via a lever, perfect for adding extra fun
- Working features include a steering wheel, pedals, brake, gear lever and sit-on seat, allowing your child to be in control
- Back piece can be taken off if wanted
Recommended age: 3-6 years
- Weight capacity: 35kg
- Easy to assemble
- Certification: EN71-1.2.3
- Materials: Steel and plastic
- Seat: 5 H x 19 L x 19 W cm
- Distance from ground: 28 H cm
- Dimensions: 59 H x 179 L x 42 W cm
- Colour: Red/Yellow
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.