Reiten Kids Ride On Motorcycle 6V with Brake Lights & Music - Red
Bring outdoor excitement to your little one’s playtime with this ride on 6V motorcycle from Reiten. Built into a life-like, realistic design in a vibrant red and black finish they’ll love, it features working headlights, tail lights and a music function to keep them entertained whilst on the road. Easy to operate, it can move forwards as well as braking by the touch of a button, with wide and tread plastic wheels providing a safe and comfortable journey on a variety of different surfaces. Equipped will a battery that provides up to 45 minutes of playtime, this ride-on is fantastic for getting them out and about with plenty of fresh air.
Features and Benefits
- Realistic Design – Sleek red and black finish, a button allows them to go forwards and brake for an outdoor play experience they’ll never tire of.
- Battery Powered – Fully charge provides up to 45 minutes of play, speed 3 km/h.
- Working Lights – Both headlights and tail lights for a fun experience.
- Wide tread Plastic Tyres – Makes ride smooth, safe and comfortable, handling many different surfaces and textures.
- Plays Music – Entertains your child whilst they're playing.
- Realistic motorcycle design in a sleek finish
- Features working headlights and rear light, as well as moving forwards and being able to brake
- Plays music for extra entertainment
- Battery provides up to 45 minutes of play, riding up to 3km/h
- Wide, tread tyres and double suspension for safety and smooth ride, riding on many surfaces
- Suitable for children aged between 3 – 8 years
- Maximum weight 30kg
- Flat Pack: YES
- Speed: 3 km/ h
- Voltage: 6V
- Adaptor type: 6V, 500 MA
- Charging time(1st time): 6-8h
- Charging time: 8-12h
Continuous playtime (fully charged): 45mins
- Material: PP, Iron
- Weight: 11.70 kg
- Seat dimension: 29.5 L x 11 W x 47 H cm
- Wheel size: ? 31 x 8 W cm
- Training wheel size: ? 11 x 2.5 W cm
- Overall Dimensions: 105 L x 52.3 W x 62.3 H cm
- Colour: Red
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.