Reiten Kids Ride On Quad Bike with Foot-to-Floor, Sliding & Walking - Green
Take their outdoor playtimes up a gear with this ride on from Reiten. Bright in colour, its bulky quad bike design is fitted with a large seat for them to sit comfortably and safely, two large handlebars for them to steer with ease, and four large wheels so it moves along smoothly and easily. Working lights and three different music choices make the experience even more fun. There are no pedals, which will get your child moving about more, as well as helping to improve their coordination and balance - the perfect duo of endless fun and early learning and self-improvement. For ages 18-36 months.
Features and Benefits
- Early learning – A no pedal ride-on, will help get your child moving and help improve their balance and coordination. An ideal pre-piece for riding a bike.
- Interactive – Plays three different songs and has working lights, making the experience more exciting and fun.
- Safe – Fitted with a large seat, two handlebars to hold on and steer and four large tyres for a smooth ride.
- Plays three different songs and has working headlights for extra fun and excitement
- Bright and stylish green design, with cool stickers all over
- Large and comfortable seat for them to sit on, allows them to move their legs and feet easily and freely
- Two handlebars for them to hold on safely, also so they can control the direction whilst moving
- Improves balance and coordination, helping to get them ready for using a real bike
- Battery-powered: requires 3 x AAA batteries
- Recommended ages 18-36 months with Parental supervision
- Maximum load: 20kg
- Assembly required
- Materials: PP and steel
- Seat: 3 H x 28 L x 16 W cm
- Dimensions: 44 H x 67.5 L x 38 W cm
- Colour: Green
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.