Reiten Ride On Sliding Car with Horn, Music, Working Lights & Storage - Red
- Reviews (1)
A wonderful gift for your kids of 18-36 months. Its foot-to-floor design allow children learning walking themselves. Horn and music function for pleasure in this learning. And under-seat storage no doubt will be their little secret base, storing their snack and toy. You can enjoy parent-child time by pushing this riding toy. You'll not regret buying this safe baby ride on car, no batteries design and easy-to-control steering wheel don't need to be worry.
- STYLISH DESIGN: It's a sliding toy and baby walker. Foot-to-floor design make it fun to exercise their leg by sliding. They can learn walking with the support of its kid-size handle
- MULTI-FUNCTION: This sliding car with horn and under-seat storage, drive kids' attention and make snack and toy available, So that they can play for a long time without interrupt, and build focus
- SAFE DESIGN: This easy-control ride on car with no batteries design, keep toddlers away from electric shock. Its big-size steering wheel is perfect for baby to control direction. Anti-overturning system on the bottom can offer support in case kids slide/push too hard
- COMFORTABLE EXPERIENCE: PP seat and high backrest with ergonomic design is comfortable and protect baby's spine development.
- HIGHLY INTERACTIVE: It features the toy car designed with 6 pieces of pure music and lighting and flashing function of headlight, which increase fun while kids playing and learning
- DIMENSION: Overall Dimension: 63.5L x 28W x 36H cm, Seat Height: 22.4 cm, Weight capacity: 25 kg. Perfect size for toddlers 18-36 months. Note: Horn requires two AA batteries (not provided)
- Foot-to-floor design, perfect as a sliding toy
- Kid-size handle, perfect for 18-36 months
- Horn and music control on the steering wheel, realistic sound and fun
- Under-seat storage, their little secret base, storing their snack and toy
- Big-size steering wheel, easy to control direction
- Anti-overturning system on the bottom, in case kids slide/push too hard
- 4 wheels design for smooth riding
- PP seat and high backrest, comfortable and protect baby's spine development
- Horn requires two AA batteries (not provided)
- Material: PP, Metal
- Seat Dimension: 28.5W x 20D X 22.4H(from the ground) cm
- Under-seat storage size: 25L x 15W x 14H cm
- Ages: 18-36 months
- Weight capacity: 25 kg
- Dimensions: H:36.0 x W:28.0 x D:63.5 cm
- Colour: Red
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
- Perishable items including live plants and Trees
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.