Reiten Stunt Scooter Complete Trick Scooters Kick Scooters Teenagers - Red
Reiten scooter gives stunt scooter a whole new style with its red deck and high quality rubber 10cm tires. The non-slip deck makes rider safe when pulling stunts off. Fitted durable rear brake provides extra stability and allows you to safely stop at any time. This stunt scooter will be a perfect present for your kids or bring fun for yourself. And it is ideal for joining in when out with the kids or for things like dog walking.
Features and Benefits
- Durable Material – The steel and aluminum alloy frame ensures stability and safety. The bearings are top notch, it's super smooth quiet and fast when you ride. The brake works quickly with just a tap.
- Non-Slip Handle Grip – The design of the thread on the handle is non-slip. And this handle grip provides comfortable riding and protects your kids from hurting.
- Lightweight Pro Scooter – The aluminum deck is lightweight. It is easy to handle for entry level and beginner riders which help them learn basic tricks skills.
- Cross-Bar Design – The cross-bar is the most important part in the scooter. Its triangle design helps you ride smoothly with good balance.
- Length of Guarantee: 6 Months
- Color: Red
- Material: Steel & Aluminum Alloy, PU
- Overall Dimension: 68L x 47.2W x 86Hcm
- Deck Dimension: 49.8L x 9.5Wcm
- Tire Diameter: 10cm
- Handle Grip: Rubber
- Weight Capacity: 100kg
- Certificate: EN14619 Certificate
- Suitable Age: 14 plus
- Flat Pack: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.