Reiten Teens Adult Kick Scooter Fold Adjust 14+ with Rear Wheel & Hand Brake - Black
Upgrade your kick scooter in style from Reiten. Using aluminium to ensure a frame which is just as durable and reliable as it is lightweight, the scooter is made with a wealth of impressive features for the ultimate ride: a three-level adjustable handlebar, a wide foot board, comfortable grip handles with a front and back brake - giving you two ways to stop whilst whizzing along. Safe as it is fun, two slip-resistant tyres pair with the shock mitigation system for a smooth and comfortable journey every time. A quick-fold design which allows it to be picked up and carried around easily. For children aged 14 years and above.
Features and Benefits
- Quick Fold Design – Perfect for zipping around - it folds in half to carry it easily when needed. Ideal for taking on the train or storing in the boot of your car.
- Aluminium Frame – Lightweight yet sturdy and robust.
- Slip-Resistant Tyres – Wear-resistant for extended use, pairs with the shock mitigation for a smooth ride along the road. Brake on back tyre and on handlebar for double the safety.
- Adjustable Handlebar – Extends from 95 to 105cm.
- Comfortable – A large and wide foot deck and foam grip handles for a pleasant journey every time.
- Length of Guarantee: 6 Months
- Color: Black
- Material: Aluminum, PP, PU
- Max Load: 100kg
- Overall Dimension: 95.5-110.5H x 98L x 38Wcm
- Folding Dimension: 37.5H x 86L x 38Wcm
- Net Weight: 6.5kg
- Age: Above 14 Years Old
- Flat Pack: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.