Remington AS8901 HYDRAluxe 1200W Volumising Hot Air Styler - White
The HYDRAluxe Volumising Hot Air Styler is the ultimate hair brush for perfecting your style with care, boasting heat capabilities and high–performance technologies it’s bound to help you get ready quicker.
Powered by a 1200 watt motor this device heats the hair whilst you brush, allowing greater styling manipulation for professional salon–like results in the comfort of your own home. With each brush stroke, the Moisture Lock Ceramic Coated Barrel releases micro conditioners into your hair to help preserve the perfect balance of hair moisture, ensuring a soft, natural glow.
Perfect at giving hair some much needed volume and creating an effortless blow–dry, the Specialised Oval Barrel lets you get closer to the roots, and its Combination Bristles help to generate greater lift for a beautiful bouncy style.
Also, Ionic Conditioning with 90% more Ions leaves your hair with a smooth frizz–free shine every time, though for extra precaution you can use the Hydracare Temperature Setting which helps prevent heat damage.
Features and Benefits
- Specialised Oval Barrel with Combination Bristles– Helps you get close to roots for adding volume and bounce to your hairstyle.
- Moisture Lock Ceramic Coated Barrel– Transfers micro conditioners into your hair, helping preserve the perfect balance of hair moisture, and protecting for a soft, natural glow.
- Ionic Conditioning– With 90% more Ions, this leaves your hair with a smooth, frizz–free shine.
- Hydracare Temperature Setting– Styles efficiently at a lower temperature to prevent causing heat damage to your hair.
- Powerful 1200W Motor– This device heats the hair whilst you brush, allowing greater styling manipulation for professional results.
- 3 Heat / 2 Speed Settings– Helping you take better control over your hairstyle.
- Cold Shot & Tip– Finish off the style with a cold temperature to keep the hair in shape throughout the day.
- Dimensions: H5.4 x W5.3 x D27cm
- Colour: White
- Power: 1200W
- Pack weight: 0.8kg
- Guarantee: 5 Years
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.