Remington MB7000 T-Series Ultimate Precision Trimmer - Black
If you want to achieve precise edging, fine detailing and close trimming on your beard, neck and hairline, then you'll love the T-Series Ultimate Precision Trimmer.
The modified cut-away neck design gives you enhanced visibility whilst you cut hairs, and the reversible 30mm T-blade ensures close, precise trimming for confident and controlled styling, every time. It cuts through all hair types down to 0.4mm, so you can nail all the latest trends and tight fades.
Packed with 9 attachments, you’ll be equipped to tackle any hair on your body. The precision dial comb can be set to trimming lengths from 1–5mm, in 0.5mm increments which is perfecting for achieving a gradual fade. A 7mm micro detail blade can be used for finer detailing and edging from any angle you need, while the 6 fixed and marked length combs provide longer cutting lengths from 1.5mm to 15mm, ideal for home barbering.
The rechargeable battery runs for 60 minutes from a 4 hour charge time, and you’ll have a clear understanding of when the power is running low, thanks to the LED fuel guage.
Features and Benefits
- 9 attachments included– Main 30mm T–Blade, 7mm Micro Detail Blade, Precision Dial Comb (1mm–5mm), 6x Fixed Combs (1.5mm–15mm).
- Enhanced visibility– The cut–away neck design gives a clearer view of every trimming angle for improved precision and control over your cut.
- Comfortable control– The T–Blade is reversible, so you can easily adjust the angle of the blade for close, precise trimming to perfect hairline edges.
- Ergonomic design– Comfortable hand grip to help with seamless cutting movement and total control.
- Wet and dry use– Suitable for Beard, neckline and hairline, over the sink or on–the–go.
- Titanium blades
- Cutting lengths: 0.4–15mm
- Charging time: 4 hours
- Running time: 1 hour
- Dimensions: H17.6 x W3.7 x D3.4cm
- Colour: Black
- Pack weight: 0.45kg
- Guarantee: 4 Years
- 1 x Trimmer
- 9 x Attachments
- 1 x Travel pouch
- 1 x Styling guide
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.