Reuben Ottoman Storage Bed - Grey
- Reviews (19)
This distinguished fabric upholstered bed frame features a modern square headboard with button detail to the head and footboard, whilst being finished with amazing light wood feet.
The great aspect of these bed frames is they feature a gas lift mechanism that lifts up the mattress easily to reveal a straight to floor storage space.
A wonderful way to utilise space in your bedroom, for all your bed linen and duvets.
The mattress is supported on a solid beech slats framework, for the ultimate comfort experience when sleeping.
Features and Benefits
- Hydraulic gas lift – Can easily access the storage drawer underneath, without having sliding issues associated with normal sliding drawers.
- Extra storage space – Great extra storage space underneath for you to utilise in your bedroom when space is a premium.
- Flat packed – Makes home assembly very easy and efficient for the user.
- Modern square headboard.
- Button detail to the head and footboard.
- Incorporates a hydraulic gas lift.
- Effortless access to useful and spacious storage beneath.
- Please note this is straight to floor storage space.
- Sprung slatted base.
- Mattress not included.
- Assembly Notes: Arrives flat packed for simple home assembly. The centre support foot is tied onto the support bar underneath the bed base and will need to be removed to assemble.
- Single size dimensions: H103 x W100 x D190cm.
- Double size dimensions: H103 x W145 x D190cm.
- King size dimensions: H103 x W160 x D190cm.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.