Revlon RVDR5261UK Essentials 2000W Ultra Quick Dry Hair Dryer - Purple
Achieve many different hairstyles with ease using the Revlon RVDR5261UK Essentials 2000W Ultra Quick Dry Hair Dryer. It’s great for when you’re in a rush to get ready, you’ll be able to get gorgeous blowouts, big enviable waves, or striking straight locks to complete your look with fast results.
Boasting an ultra-lightweight design, this convenient hair dryer gives you everything you need and more for the perfect blowout. 3 heat/ speed settings and Cool shot button provide complete drying and styling flexibility, while the smoothing concentrator helps you perfect that style you desire. Plus, the removable end cap can be easily cleaned to keep the device performing like-new for longer.
What’s more, you’re bound to love the results! Revlon have used ionic coating, where negative ions help to maintain a neutral charge on the hair's surface, leaving the hair looking conditioned and smooth, while helping reduce frizz for shiny, healthy-looking hair.
Features and Benefits
- 2000 watt motor– For fast hair drying and volume blowouts, ideal for all hair types.
- Ultra-lightweight design– Offers effortless control and portability.
- Ionic coating– Protects your hair for fast and shiny results.
- 3 settings and cold shot button– Select your favourite heat and speed for drying and styling flexibility. The cold shot releases colder air to lock in your hairstyle.
- Removable end cap– For easy cleaning to keep the device performing like-new for longer.
- Hanging ring– Makes for convenient storage of the device with easy access when you need to quickly style your hair.
- Dimensions: H9cm x W20cm x D26cm
- Colour: Purple
- Power: 2000W
- Weight: 0.85kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.