Ring Spotlight Cam battery - Black - Duopack
Protect your home with a motion-activated security camera with built-in floodlights, a siren alarm and two-way audio, which lets you see, hear and speak to anyone on your property from your phone, tablet and PC. With an integrated 110dB siren, 1080p HD camera and LED spotlight protect your property like never before.
Features and Benefits
- 1080p Resolution – When it comes to security, the key is in the detail. See exactly what is happening in and around your home in crisp 1080p clarity
- Lights – Two ultra-bright LED floodlights illuminates the picture for easy viewing.
- Human Detection – Dual sensors with object and person detection
- Capture Everything – Ultra wide-angle motion sensors
- Real-Time Response – Speak directly to anyone who approaches your home via two-way audio.
- Fit your schedule – Fully customisable motion zones and scheduling.
- Length of guarantee: 1 year
- Colour: Black
- Dimensions: H12 x W7 x D7.5cm
- 180 degree detection angle
- Adjustable PIR
- Equivalent light output 35 Watts
- LED (included)
- Non dimmable
- Rated luminous flux 300 lumens
- Rated bulb life 20000 hours.
- Warm up time to 60% light instant full light.
- Colour temperature 3000K.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.