Ring Spotlight Cam Battery Wireless Smart Security Camera with Siren Alarm - White
The wire-free Spotlight camera from Ring boasts a 1080p HD video, a 140° wide-angle camera lens and two-way audio, this wire-free spotlight security camera makes it easy to monitor your property day and night.
You can stream Live View on-demand video and audio straight to your smartphone, tablet or computer and receive alerts to your device if anyone steps on your property and triggers the motion sensors.
The adjustable sensors feature advanced motion-detection technology, enabling you to set custom motion zones to suit your property, and if you answer the motion alert then you can see, hear and speak to people using your device from anywhere in the world. You can also enjoy seamless integration with your Amazon Alexa devices, activate and receive notifications from Ring by simply using your voice for a truly hands-free experience.
The integrated motion-activated spotlight and infrared night vision ensure that you’ll never miss a thing, even at night, and for extra protection, this innovative device also includes a 110dB siren alarm to scare off intruders.
You’ll find installation quick and easy thanks to the included tool kit, which provides everything you need, and the simple adjustable mount and wireless design. Recharging the battery is straightforward and doesn’t require you to move the Spotlight Cam thanks to the quick-release battery pack, and with a sleek black finish and compact build, it makes an unobtrusive addition to your property.
With typical usage, the Battery Pack will keep your device charged for up to six months depending on usage and conditions. If you are expecting a high volume of usage or harsh conditions and low temperatures the devices charge may only last up to 3 months. The battery may deplete faster if your Ring is capturing a large number of amount of motion events every day. The Ring app will notify you when the battery is getting low. To charge your device, simply press the tab to release the Battery Pack and connect it to a micro-USB cable, recharging can take up to 10 hours. Ring recommend you get a second rechargeable battery pack for your Ring Spotlight you'll always have backup power. (sold separately).
Features and Benefits
- Motion detection – The motion sensors can be adjusted and will switch on the lights and send alerts to you whenever movement is detected.
- Two-way audio and 1080p HD video – Makes it easy to see, hear and speak to guests and unexpected visitors.
- Wire-free – Install anywhere for complete peace of mind.
- Spotlight and night vision – Providing round-the-clock security.
- 110dB siren – The loud alarm can be sounded if you see anything suspicious.
- Easy to install – You’ll be up and running in minutes thanks to the simple wireless design and handy tool kit.
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa
- Compatible with iOS, Android, Mac and Windows 10
- 1080p HD video
- Field of View: 140° horizontal, 78° vertical
- Built-in microphone and speakers
- 2-way audio with noise cancellation
- Night vision
- Advanced motion detection
- Custom motion modes and scheduling
- Instant motion-activated alerts
- LED spotlights
- Siren: Remote-activated security alarm
- 110dB alarm
- Operating Conditions: -25°C to 50°C (-5°F to 120°F), Weather Resistant
- Quick-release rechargeable battery
- Battery life: Up to 3 - 6 months depending on usage/conditions
- Rechargeable battery: via mirco-USB
- Charging time: up to 10 hours
- Dimensions: H12.7 x W7 x D7.6cm
- Colour: White
- Lifetime guarantee
- Spotlight Cam Battery
- Installation toolkit
- Adjustable mount
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.