The Ring wire-free Stick-Up Cam is versatile and can be used both inside and outside. With a motion-activated camera, two–way audio and 1080p HD quality video, You can monitor your home from your smart device. You can even connect your camera to your Alexa device for hands–free home monitoring.
When anyone steps into the cameras view they will automatically trigger the motion-activated camera, you’ll get a notification sent to your smart device so that you can respond accordingly. The camera comes with two–way audio so that you can hear and see whoever is in the vicinity of the camera. The motion–activated field is customisable so that you can allow the camera to focus on the important areas of your property. The motion sensors can be disabled via the Ring app so that you don't get notifications while you walk around your home you can also create motion schedules to automatically turn on detection when you leave the home and turn it off when you return.
The 1080p HD camera will provide clear and crisp video and with the on–demand live view function you can check in on your property whenever you like to ensure there’s no suspicious activity. This camera will provide round the clock protection with its built–in night vision capabilities. You can also disable video and audio right from the app, and you can even create privacy zones that blackout certain areas in your camera’s point of view.
This device is completely wire-free and runs off a removable battery pack. Installation is quick and easy, everything comes with your camera so you can get started as soon as you take it out of the box. This camera has various mounting options, you can place it on any flat surfaces or mount it on a wall. The base is adjustable and can be angled to meet the requirements of your home. The downloadable app is required for operation and will seamlessly integrate your smart device with your Ring camera.
Features and Benefits
- Motion detection – Alerts will be sent to your smart device whenever anyone triggers the motion–zone of the camera. The motion–zones can be customised via the free Ring app to meet the requirements of your home.
- Two–way audio – The Two–way audio lets you interact with anyone in the vicinity of the camera. You can hear and speak to whoever’s there.
- Works inside and outside – This camera is versatile and can be placed on flat surfaces or mounted on walls both inside and outside.
- Non–stop security – The clear and crisp 1080p HD video in combination with the on–demand live view and night vision function will ensure 24/7 smart home security.
- Easy to install – The Ring stick–up cam comes with everything you need to get started. Plug directly into a standard power outlet for non–stop operation. The free Ring app is available to download from your smartphone, tablet or laptop.
- Wire–free – Thanks to the removable battery pack this camera is completly wire–free which allows for various mounting options both inside and outside. To recharge, simply remove the battery and plug it in with the supplied micro-USB charger.
- Works with Alexa – Connect this camera to your Alexa device to enjoy hands-free home monitoring.
- Motion–activatated and sends notifications to your smart device
- Two–way talk audio with noise cancellation
- 1080p HD video quality
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Works with Alexa
- Removable battery pack
- Night vision
- Field of view: 130° (Diagonal), 110° (Horizontal), 57° (Vertical)
- On–demand live view video and audio
- Battery operated:Removable battery pack that can be recharged using the supplied micro USB cable
- Connectivity: 802.11 b/g/n WiFi connection at 2.4GHz
- Compatible with iOS and Android smart devices
- Product guarantee: 2 years on part replacment and protection against theft
- Product dimensions: 6cm x 6cm x 9.7cm (Without stand)
- Temperature range: –20°C to 50°C weather resistant
- Stick up battery cam
- Micro USB cable
- Quick release battery pack
- Screws and wall anchors
- User manual and security sticker
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.