Robbie's Toys 3-in-1 Trampoline
- Reviews (5)
This 3-in-1 multi-functional trampoline is a great activity centre for kids from 10 months to 5 years for indoor and outdoor use.
Converting from a ball pit for younger children to a free jump trampoline, this unit can be adapted as your child grows. It starts out as a ball pit (includes up to 100 balls) and converts easily to a 90cm diameter trampoline with safety bar and in the final step to free jumping fun.
The trampoline is designed for indoor and outdoor use with non-slip, non-marking TPR feet preventing the trampoline from sliding and protecting the floor. The UV resistant mat is safe to use outdoors and will give your little one years out fun. It comes fully assembled and folds for easy storage and transport.
Features and Benefits
- Grows with your child – This 3-in-1 multi-functional trampoline is a great activity centre for kids from 10 months to 5 years. Converting from a ball pit to a trampoline as needed.
- Indoor/outdoor use – Built with non-slip feet and a UV protected mat, this trampoline is great for use anywhere in and around the home.
- Hours of fun – Trampolines are a great way of exercising while having fun, ideal for any growing kid.
- Colour: Black
- Suitable for ages 5 months to 10yrs
- Comes pre assembled
- Folds down for storage
- Non slip feet
- Non-marking TPR feet
- UV resistant mat
- Max user weight 25kg
- Dimensions: H 90 x W 90 x D 90cm
- 6 month guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.