Rockboard RBX Kick Scooter with Flywheel, Air Pressure Damper, Brakes & Air Suspension - Glam Pink
Kids can get moving with the Rockboard RBX Scooter. It features fully welded construction and a reinforced handlebar assembly for safety. The telescoping downpipe with height adjustment lock allows the handles to be adjusted to the rider's height. A comfort grip and aluminum alloy brake handle for perfect control while rear spring-enhanced suspension creates the smoothest ride even on unforgiving surfaces. This Rockboard scooter has racing inspired bearings and 200mm wheels. It has a 220 lb weight capacity and comes in several color options. An aluminum tube and deck ensures it withstands regular wear and tear.
Features and Benefits
- Innovative & cool – The Rockboard RBX scooter impresses with the cool rocker drive with which children accelerate the scooter by simply rocking without touching the ground.
- Patented technology – Rockboard is the patented developer of the innovative rocker drive, you get the original product here.
- Safe – The scooter is equipped with a grippy handlebar and a handbrake to use the scooter safely.
- For children – The Rockboard RBX is suitable for children from 6 years and can be adjusted for different body sizes.
- For adults – Adults can also experience the fun of rockboarding. The maximum load weight is 99 kg.
- Unisex Youth Design
- Suitable for children aged 7 years+
- Unique propulsion technology
- Rear spring enhanced suspension
- Hand brake function
- ’Rock it’ method - stand with both feet on the deck and rock it - this motion makes you drive forward without touching the ground!
- Unique and fun way to transport yourself
- Much faster than a traditional scooter - speed up to 19 km/hr
- Hand brake and kick stand
- Made of steel
- Up to 99 kg
- Size approx. 85 x 21 x 39 cm (33½ x 8¼ x 15¼ in)
- Colour: Glam Pink
WARNING! Not suitable for children under the age of 36 months. Small parts, choking hazard. Not to be used on public highways (roads / pavements). For domestic use only. Protective equipment should be worn at all times. Children must be supervised at all times.