Rockboard RBX Kick Scooter with Flywheel, Air Pressure Damper, Brakes & Air Suspension - Glossy Black
Kids can get moving with the Rockboard RBX Scooter. It features fully welded construction and a reinforced handlebar assembly for safety. The telescoping downpipe with height adjustment lock allows the handles to be adjusted to the rider's height. A comfort grip and aluminum alloy brake handle for perfect control while rear spring-enhanced suspension creates the smoothest ride even on unforgiving surfaces. This Rockboard scooter has racing inspired bearings and 200mm wheels. It has a 220 lb weight capacity and comes in several color options. An aluminum tube and deck ensures it withstands regular wear and tear.
Features and Benefits
- Innovative & cool – The Rockboard RBX scooter impresses with the cool rocker drive with which children accelerate the scooter by simply rocking without touching the ground.
- Patented technology – Rockboard is the patented developer of the innovative rocker drive, you get the original product here.
- Safe – The scooter is equipped with a grippy handlebar and a handbrake to use the scooter safely.
- For children – The Rockboard RBX is suitable for children from 6 years and can be adjusted for different body sizes.
- For adults – Adults can also experience the fun of rockboarding. The maximum load weight is 99 kg.
- Unisex Youth Design
- Suitable for children aged 7 years+
- Unique propulsion technology
- Rear spring enhanced suspension
- Hand brake function
- ’Rock it’ method - stand with both feet on the deck and rock it - this motion makes you drive forward without touching the ground!
- Unique and fun way to transport yourself
- Much faster than a traditional scooter - speed up to 19 km/hr
- Hand brake and kick stand
- Made of steel
- Up to 99 kg
- Size approx. 85 x 21 x 39 cm (33½ x 8¼ x 15¼ in)
- Colour: Glossy Black
WARNING! Not suitable for children under the age of 36 months. Small parts, choking hazard. Not to be used on public highways (roads / pavements). For domestic use only. Protective equipment should be worn at all times. Children must be supervised at all times.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.