ROG Chakram Mouse
- Reviews (2)
ROG Chakram is a 16,000 dpi, tri-mode wired, 2.4GHz RF and Bluetooth® LE mouse with a programmable, removable joystick that puts superior control right under your thumb. With fast charging, plus wireless Qi, pivoted buttons, detachable magnetic covers and a unique DPI On-The-Scroll feature for easy accuracy adjustment, Chakram is fearsome new fighting force on the gaming front.
- Optimised connectivity includes dual-wireless 2.4GHz and Bluetooth(BLE), plus wired USB
- Industry-leading 16000 dpi, 400 ips optical sensor, plus 1000 Hz polling rate support in 2.4GHz and wired mode
- Programmable, removable joystick allows personalized settings and superior in-game control
- Fast charge for 15 minutes by wire for up to 12 hours of gameplay, or use Qi technology for wireless charging
- Detachable magnetic covers, exclusive push-fit switch-socket design and customisable badge for effortless DIY
- Pivoted button mechanism offers rapid response and accurate performance with a clean, tactile feel
- On-the-fly DPI manipulation for effortless accuracy adjustments
- Exclusive Armoury II interface enables intuitive adjustment of joystick, button, performance or light settings
- Dimensions: H:4.3 x W:7.6 x D:13.2 cm
- Colour: Black
- Guarantee: 2 years
- Material: Steel/Plastic
- Model Number: 90MP01K0-BMUA00
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.