Rohden 2821x2060mm Unfinished Oak 1 Light Clear Glass 4 Door (3+1) Internal Sliding Folding Room-Divider
The Oak internal sliding folding room-divider door sets are perfectly designed to open up your living space but can be closed to offer privacy when needed. This set is supplied in an unfinished White Oak veneer ready for your choice of finish and come factory glazed with clear toughened safety glass as standard. The contemporary Shaker style design offers lots of natural light by using long single glazed panels in each door. This door set has an outer frame height of 2060mm and a width of 2821mm allowing four door panels to be fitted within. Being top hung there is no need for any track on the bottom allowing your floor covering to run uninterrupted from one room to the next. The set comes complete with high specification track, running gear, hinges and shoot bolts to hold the doors in position when closed. Please note that no handles or latch are supplied. The 2821mm option is designed as a four door system which is configured so that the master door opens on its own for daily acess at one end of the door set. The remaining three leaves are held in position with shoot bolts and when released, slide, fold and stack together at the opposite end.
- Manufactured using genuine White Oak veneers and solid hardwood lipped edges
- Contemporary Shaker style design with clear toughened glass for lots of natural light
- High specification stainless steel running gear and hinges for excellent stability. Hardware is surface mounted so no rebating of hinges is required
- Supplied unassembled for easy storage
- Universal allowing customers to choose the opening direction during installation
- Top hung system - no need for any base tracks or running guide
- Solid engineered construction for stability
- 2 year guarantee for manufacturing defects
- 5 year guarantee on glass defects
- Dimensions: D 13.30 x W 282.10 x H 206.00 cm
- Colour: White Oak
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
- Perishable items including live plants and Trees
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.