Romet Jolene R6.2 Alloy hardtail mountain bike 15 inch frame
The Romet jolene 6.2 ladies was created to be a versatile bike for riders who are looking for a bike to commute to work during the weekdays, and planning to go for recreational riding on the weekends. The jolene is built with a lightweight and durable Alloy 6061 frame with modern geometry specific for women for a more comfortable ride. The component spec includes: 26" wheels for less rolling resistance, a 100mm travel suspension fork to smooth out the bumps while riding down fire roads, and disc brakes to keep riders in control. The all new jolene is a reliable companion for day-to-day and recreational use.
Features and Benefits
- Durable – aluminium 6061 frame
- Amazing Gear System – 3 x 7 shimano gear system
- Comfortable – Padded saddle for comfort. Suspension forks provide a comfy ride
- Length of Guarantee: 12 Months
- Dimensions: H110 x W70 x D170cm.
- Colour: Light Blue
- Brake Detail: V Brakes
- Gear Type: Rotational Shift
- Saddle Detail: Padded sports saddle
- Suspension: Y
- AL 6061 Lite hydroformed tubing
- Shimano easy shifting gears
- Padded sports saddle for comfort
- powerful V - type brakes give enhanced stopping power
- Grippy mtb tyres for use on all surfaces
- 85% Built some home assembley required
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.