Ronseal 750ml One Coat Radiator Paint - Brilliant White
- Reviews (1)
This is a one coat application radiator paint in brilliant white where no primer is required to leave you with a super smooth enamel satin finish.
All you need is one simple coat to protect and brighten your radiators around your home instantly!
There's no need for a primer as you just paint this on with a brush and it will cover up to 8m squared per litre.
This paint is super easy to use and will protect your radiators from those everyday scuffs and scrapes that you just can't get away from.
Its heat resistant and durable paint that will leave a tough finish on your radiators in your bathroom, kitchen, bedroom and more.
Features and Benefits
- Fast acting - You can paint your radiators and they will be dry in a matter of 24 hours!
- Resists yellowing - Your radiators will stay white with this handy paint to keep them that way!
- Protective - Everyone has scuffs and scrapes on their radiator so this paint is there to keep those at bay.
- Durable - This paint is heat resistant and will leave a tough finish on your radiators.
- Volume: 750ml
- Completely dry in 24 hours
- Colour: Brilliant White
How To Use
- The radiators need to be turned off and cold before you start painting
- Clean your radiators to remove dirt, dust, grease and loose material
- Quickly sand the radiators you’ll be painting so the surface is smooth and it’s easier for the paint to stick
Thoroughly stir the tin to remove lumps and bumps
- Evenly apply the first coat and finish with a vertical stroke
- Wait 16 hours and review the radiator. If you have painted over a bold colour, you may need a second coat
- Wait 24 hours after applying the final coat before you turn the radiator on