Luxury, comfort and relaxation; perfect for winding down after a long day, the Duraspa S380 from Rotospa is a luxurious spa with a professional level of hydrotherapy.
Modern, soft flowing lines with rounded corners and curved sides incorporating weatherproof decorative panels. Its shape has been carefully contoured to provide smooth, full depth seating, natural reclining positions and a special therapy seat.
Features also include supporting armrests, padded headrests and safety handrails, plus an entry step that doubles as a small child’s seat and a foot massage section in the floor well. Finished in an attractive granite-effect, the DuraSpa is easy to clean and UV stable. It’s a truly portable, hard wearing, low maintenance and economical five-person spa.
Features and Benefits
- Comfortable – Specifically designed with smooth curves and contoured shapes, this is a spa that provides relaxing full depth seating and natural reclining positions.
- Digital control – Featuring a deluxe light up digital touch pad control system with temperature display, maintenance cycle information and pump speed control.
- Insulated – Lockable thermal hardcover and built-in noise and heat insulation. A thermally insulated cover fits over the top of the spa.
- LED lights – 12 colour fading LED underwater lights illuminated the water and lit up waterfall feature add interest and colour to the spa.
- Colour: Dark grey with teak panels
- For 5-6 people
- Capacity: 950 – 1000 litres
- Chemical Starter Pack included
- Dimensions: H 77 x W 200 x D 200cm
- 5-year guarantee on the shell
- 2-year guarantee on parts
Rotaspa will contact you to organise a delivery date and go through a delivery checklist. On the day of delivery the Rotospa delivery team will place your your hot tub in the area of your choice. They will then fil it with water and demonstrate how to check your chemical levels and dose your Rotospa correctly. Once it is at the correct level you will be shown how to use your Rotospa controls.
Canadian Spa Plastic Spa Steps
Make it easier to get in and out of the spa with these additional plastic steps from Canadian Spa.
The black Canadian Universal Spa Step is a completely redesigned spa step which was created with durability and versatility in mind. The Universal Step is compatible with both round or straight-sided spas.
One tread has a curved edge and the other a straight edge. Simply snap the tread fitting that works best with your spa into the top position. Construction is just a few snaps!
See more HERE
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.