Luxury, comfort and relaxation; perfect for winding down after a long day, the Duraspa S380 from Rotospa is a luxurious spa with a professional level of hydrotherapy.
Modern, soft flowing lines with rounded corners and curved sides incorporating weatherproof decorative panels. Its shape has been carefully contoured to provide smooth, full depth seating, natural reclining positions and a special therapy seat.
Features also include supporting armrests, padded headrests and safety handrails, plus an entry step that doubles as a small child’s seat and a foot massage section in the floor well. Finished in an attractive granite-effect, the DuraSpa is easy to clean and UV stable. It’s a truly portable, hard wearing, low maintenance and economical five-person spa.
Features and Benefits
- Comfortable – Specifically designed with smooth curves and contoured shapes, this is a spa that provides relaxing full depth seating and natural reclining positions.
- Digital control – Featuring a deluxe light up digital touch pad control system with temperature display, maintenance cycle information and pump speed control.
- Insulated – Lockable thermal hardcover and built-in noise and heat insulation. A thermally insulated cover fits over the top of the spa.
- LED lights – 12 colour fading LED underwater lights illuminated the water and lit up waterfall feature add interest and colour to the spa.
- Colour: Light grey with grey panels
- For 5-6 people
- Capacity: 950 – 1000 litres
- Chemical Starter Pack included
- Dimensions: H 77 x W 200 x D 200cm
- 5-year guarantee on the shell
- 2-year guarantee on parts
Rotaspa will contact you to organise a delivery date and go through a delivery checklist. On the day of delivery the Rotospa delivery team will place your your hot tub in the area of your choice. They will then fil it with water and demonstrate how to check your chemical levels and dose your Rotospa correctly. Once it is at the correct level you will be shown how to use your Rotospa controls.