- Reviews (6)
Enjoy relaxed dining outdoors with this traditional six-seater picnic table. Comprising of two fixed three-seater benches and a generous table, this picnic table is sturdily constructed from FSC-approved timber and pressure treated against rot meaning it is built to last. Finished in a natural timber colour, this quaint picnic table will look great in any outdoor space.
Features and Benefits
- 35mm parasol hole - enjoy your picnic table in the sun and shade.
- Comfortably seats six - ideal for informally entertaining family and friends in any garden, deck or patio
- Sturdy - Built from pressure treated responsibly sourced wood making it a good value and long-lasting investment
- 35mm parasol hole
- Seats up to six
- Natural timber finish
- FSC-approved timber
- Dimensions: D150 x W150 x H70cm
- Guarantee: 15 years
Rowlinson are currently unable to provide delivery services to the following postcode areas:
- KA, FK, KY, DD, PA (Kilmarnock, Falkirk, Kirkcaldy, Dundee and Paisley postcodes)
- AB, IV 41-56, PH (Aberdeen, Inverness and Perth postcodes)
- PL, TR (Plymouth and Truro postcodes)
- SA (Swansea postcodes)
- BT, GY, HS, IM, JE, KW, PA (20-78), ZE, PO (30-40) (Belfast, Guernsey, IOM, Jersey, Kirkwall, Shetlands, Outer Hebrides, Lerwick, Isle of Wight postcodes)
The timber used to build this product has been pressure treated for durability and longevity and is likely to still have some green spotting on it as a result. There is no need to worry about these small dots as they are perfectly normal and will disappear within just a few weeks. Wood is a natural material and will inevitably move and warp slightly with time. If your wood splits or cracks with the passing seasons there is no need for concern, this is a natural by-product of timber construction.