Rowlinson 5ft Picnic Table
- Reviews (9)
Enjoy relaxed dining outdoors with this traditional six-seater picnic table. Comprising of two fixed three-seater benches and a generous table, this picnic table is sturdily constructed from FSC-approved timber and pressure treated against rot meaning it is built to last. Finished in a natural timber colour, this quaint picnic table will look great in any outdoor space.
Features and Benefits
- 35mm parasol hole – Enjoy your picnic table in the sun and shade.
- Comfortably seats six – Ideal for informally entertaining family and friends in any garden, deck or patio.
- Sturdy – Built from pressure treated responsibly sourced wood making it a good value and long-lasting investment.
- 35mm parasol hole
- Seats up to six
- Natural timber finish
- FSC-approved timber
- Dimensions: D150 x W150 x H70cm
- Guarantee: 15 years
Rowlinson are currently unable to provide delivery services to the following postcode areas:
- KA, FK, KY, DD, PA (Kilmarnock, Falkirk, Kirkcaldy, Dundee and Paisley postcodes)
- AB, IV 41-56, PH (Aberdeen, Inverness and Perth postcodes)
- PL, TR (Plymouth and Truro postcodes)
- SA (Swansea postcodes)
- BT, GY, HS, IM, JE, KW, PA (20-78), ZE, PO (30-40) (Belfast, Guernsey, IOM, Jersey, Kirkwall, Shetlands, Outer Hebrides, Lerwick, Isle of Wight postcodes)
The timber used to build this product has been pressure treated for durability and longevity and is likely to still have some green spotting on it as a result. There is no need to worry about these small dots as they are perfectly normal and will disappear within just a few weeks. Wood is a natural material and will inevitably move and warp slightly with time. If your wood splits or cracks with the passing seasons there is no need for concern, this is a natural by-product of timber construction.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.