Rowlinson 6-Inch Wooden Border Fence Set - 1m
- Reviews (1)
Give your flower beds, pathways or driveways a finishing touch with this border kit from Rowlinson.
The Rowlinson border fence is ideal for creating pathways and borders in your garden. With quick and easy installation and a natural timber finish, you can have an attractive and versatile border set up in no time. The border fence is pressure treated against rot so it is durable and built to last.
Rowlinson border fences are ideal for creating pathways and borders. The timber spikes eliminate the need for fixing pegs, which makes installation quick and easy. Each border roll measures 1m and is finished in natural timber to provide a touch of class to any garden.
Features and Benefits
- Stylish and versatile – With their natural timber finish, these wooden borders will look great in gardens of all sizes.
- Durable – The pressure-treated timber resists rot and will last for years.
- Easy to fit – Simply sit this wooden border along the edge of flower beds, pathways or drives for an easily fitted finishing touch.
- No fixing pegs needed
- Dimensions: D4 x H15cm
- Length of roll: 1m
- Colour: Natural
- Guarantee 10 years
- 2 pack
- 4 pack
Rowlinson are currently unable to provide delivery services to the following postcode areas:
- KA, FK, KY, DD, PA (Kilmarnock, Falkirk, Kirkcaldy, Dundee and Paisley postcodes)
- AB, IV 41-56, PH (Aberdeen, Inverness and Perth postcodes)
- PL, TR (Plymouth and Truro postcodes)
- SA (Swansea postcodes)
- BT, GY, HS, IM, JE, KW, PA (20-78), ZE, PO (30-40) (Belfast, Guernsey, IOM, Jersey, Kirkwall, Shetlands, Outer Hebrides, Lerwick, Isle of Wight postcodes)
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.