Rowlinson Airevale 8X6 Apex Plastic Shed - Light Grey
The Rowlinson Airevale Plastic Shed is the ideal storage space for keeping your garden tools and equipment, children's toys, and outdoor furniture safe and secure.
Constructed from UV-treated polypropylene provides the shed with additional strength. For added security and durability, this shed can be bolted down to a solid concrete place base perfect for any garden area. The attractive and low maintenance shed is the perfect alternative to a traditional timber shed and is ideal for those looking for a low maintenance garden building, for storing away garden items.
Constructed with security in mind the Airevale Plastic Shed is lockable (requires padlock, not supplied). With one side window and gable vents for better air circulation, the shed is perfect for keeping your garden equipment clean and dry whilst the polypropylene structure helps prevent discolouration and cracking meaning that this garden shed is designed to last long periods of time.
Features and Benefits
- Sturdy - Designed with UV polypropylene panels helps prevent discolouration and cracking whilst the frame provides additional strength.
- Ventilated - Constructed with one side window the apex roof style shed has gable vents for better air circulation keeping your garden equipment dry and preventing build-up of condensation.
- Low Maintenance - The Ariveale Plastic Shed has low maintenance making it a perfect alternative to the traditional timber shed.
- Colour: Light Grey with Dark Grey Trim
- Materials: Plastic, UV polypropylene
- One Side Window
- Low Maintenance
- Floor not included
- Gable Vents
- Frame: 1.5 mm Thick
- 12mm Twin-Wall Fluted panels
- Overall Dimensions: H:239 cm x W: 242 cm x D:192 cm
- External Dimensions: H:2390mm x W:2420 mm x D:1920 mm
- Footprint: W:2280 mm x D:1800 mm
- Door Opening: H:1830 mm x W:1500 mm
- Weight: 86Kg
- Guarantee: 1 year
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.