Rowlinson Double Bin Store
- Reviews (14)
This attractive Rowlinson Double Bin Store is the perfect storage solution for your unsightly wheelie bins. A necessary evil, wheelie bins are a consistent mar on garden landscapes across the country – but with this bin store you can hide them away in an elegant timber structure. A solid and sturdy bin store which is easy to access, this Rowlinson model is the perfect blend of convenience and style. The individual lifting lids can be attached to your wheelie bins by a chain, meaning that when you open the store lid, the bin lid will open with it. This store also features opening doors on the front which make it easy to wheel your individual bins out on collection day, and its boarded design means that no one will even know that they are there.
Features and Benefits
- Stylish – An attractive wooden structure with a softly curving roof.
- Sturdy – Made of solid timber and pressure treated to withstand the elements and resist rot.
- Convenient – With opening doors on the front as well as chain-linked opening lids.
- Dimensions: H130 x W156 x D82cm
- 10-year guarantee against rot
- Pressure treated against rot
- Curved roof with lifting lids
- Chain attachment from store to bin lid
- Accommodates two standard wheelie bins
- Natural timber finish
The timber used to build this product has been pressure treated for durability and longevity and is likely to still have some green spotting on it as a result. There is no need to worry about these small dots as they are perfectly normal and will disappear within just a few weeks. Wood is a natural material and will inevitably move and warp slightly with time. If your wood splits or cracks with the passing seasons there is no need for concern, this is a natural by-product of timber construction.
For more information on our timber built products visit: https://www.robertdyas.co.uk/understanding-timber