This two tier planter is part of the Rowlinson Garden Creations Range which can be stacked to create a waterfall of greenery or positioned as two separate planters for those who prefer to space out their floral displays. With plant liners included, these sturdy timber planters have been pressure treated to withstand the elements and will not only resist rot, but will age beautifully. The solid design are formed of natural, high-quality timber, for planters which will look elegant in any outdoor setting.
Features and Benefits
Versatile – Stack these planters to create a tiered garden or position them separately.
Natural – Made of high quality timber which will wear well.
Durable – Having been pressure treated to withstand the elements and resist rot.
- Top planter dimensions: H30 x W90 x D25cm
- Bottom planter dimensions: H30 x W90 x D45cm
- 10 year guarantee against rot
- Natural timber finish
NB: Screens not included.
Rowlinson are currently unable to provide delivery services to the following postcode areas:
- KA, FK, KY, DD, PA (Kilmarnock, Falkirk, Kirkcaldy, Dundee and Paisley postcodes)
- AB, IV 41-56, PH (Aberdeen, Inverness and Perth postcodes)
- PL, TR (Plymouth and Truro postcodes)
- SA (Swansea postcodes)
- BT, GY, HS, IM, JE, KW, PA (20-78), ZE, PO (30-40) (Belfast, Guernsey, IOM, Jersey, Kirkwall, Shetlands, Outer Hebrides, Lerwick, Isle of Wight postcodes)