The Rowlinson Highview Hideaway Playhouse will improve any garden, delivering an adventurous hangout to inspire your children's imaginations and give them a designated place to have fun alone or with friends and family.
The three fixed glazed windows compliment the exterior to this stunning self-assembly Hideaway and provide plenty of daylight inside. 12mm tongue and groove cladding as well as 19mm boarded floor and veranda has been used for the high view platform which features a small fence that works as a very useful balcony, whilst the short stairs enable easy access.
The natural wood on this playhouse provides you with the opportunity to decorate as it can be painted or stained to further enhance the aesthetics to your own taste.
Child safety has been considered following the European Standard EN71 and this has been retested whenever necessary to ensure compliance at all times.
Features and Benefits
- Child friendly – This playhouse has been tested to EN17 standards to enusre your little ones are kept safe during playtime.
- Quaint features – A great addition to any outdoor space giving it a fun and exciting area to play.
- Durable – Natural timber finish can be painted or stained but it has already been pressure-treated against rot for added strength and longevity.
- Colour: Natural Timber
- Pressure treated
- 12mm tongue and groove cladding
- 19mm boarded floor
- Self assembly required
- Dimensions:H 251 x W 201 x D 230.5cm
- Tested to EN71 standards
- Guarantee: 15 years against rot. Terms and conditions apply
Rowlinson are currently unable to provide delivery services to the following postcode areas:
- KA, FK, KY, DD, PA (Kilmarnock, Falkirk, Kirkcaldy, Dundee and Paisley postcodes)
- AB, IV 41-56, PH (Aberdeen, Inverness and Perth postcodes)
- PL, TR (Plymouth and Truro postcodes)
- SA (Swansea postcodes)
- BT, GY, HS, IM, JE, KW, PA (20-78), ZE, PO (30-40) (Belfast, Guernsey, IOM, Jersey, Kirkwall, Shetlands, Outer Hebrides, Lerwick, Isle of Wight postcodes)
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.