- Reviews (5)
Slimline and contemporary, this large patio planter looks great and fits lots of plants. Measuring 1.8 metres in width, it lets you plant your flowers all the way along, creating a beautiful display. It’s also pressure-treated against rot so it’ll last for years to come.
Features and Benefits
Almost 2m in width – Allows you to grow lots of flowers or veg.
Pressure-treated against rot – The treatment gives this large garden planter a longer lifespan, which even comes with a 10-year guarantee against rot for peace of mind.
Natural timber finish – This looks great left as it is but can easily be stained or painted to suit your taste.
- Material: Wood
- Approx. capacity: 166L
- Self-assembly required
- Dimensions: H37 x W180 x D40cm
- Guarantee: 10 years against rot
Rowlinson are currently unable to provide delivery services to the following postcode areas:
- KA, FK, KY, DD, PA (Kilmarnock, Falkirk, Kirkcaldy, Dundee and Paisley postcodes)
- AB, IV 41-56, PH (Aberdeen, Inverness and Perth postcodes)
- PL, TR (Plymouth and Truro postcodes)
- SA (Swansea postcodes)
- BT, GY, HS, IM, JE, KW, PA (20-78), ZE, PO (30-40) (Belfast, Guernsey, IOM, Jersey, Kirkwall, Shetlands, Outer Hebrides, Lerwick, Isle of Wight postcodes)