Rowlinson Marberry Corner Planter
- Reviews (2)
The Rowlinson Marberry Corner Planter is an attractive and contemporary garden planter designed to fit perfectly into any right-angled corner.
With sleek rounded corners, use it as a decorative planter to add height, interest and drama to your floral displays.
The Corner Planter is part of the Rowlinson Marberry Range of wooden planters, which are finished to the highest standard.
Delivered pre-assembled with fitted liner, so you can start planting straight away.
Sure to be a stunning addition to your outdoor area, the natural finish from responsibly sourced timber can help to maintain a real modern feel to your garden.
Features and Benefits
- Contemporary – Effective and attractive method of decorating the corner of your garden or patio.
- Pressure-treated – This treatment helps to prevent wood rot, as well as offering protection against damage caused by insects.
- Pre-assembled with liner – This cuts out any fuss and lets you plant up as soon as you get it.
- Pre-assembled with liner
- Can be painted or stained if desired
- Approximate capacity: 45 Litres
- Pressure-treated against rot
- Manufactured with FSC Softwood
- Guarantee: 15 years against rot
- Dimensions: D 50 x W 50 x H 30 cm
- Colour: Natural timber
Rowlinson are currently unable to provide delivery services to the following postcode areas:
- KA, FK, KY, DD, PA (Kilmarnock, Falkirk, Kirkcaldy, Dundee and Paisley postcodes)
- AB, IV 41-56, PH (Aberdeen, Inverness and Perth postcodes)
- PL, TR (Plymouth and Truro postcodes)
- SA (Swansea postcodes)
- BT, GY, HS, IM, JE, KW, PA (20-78), ZE, PO (30-40) (Belfast, Guernsey, IOM, Jersey, Kirkwall, Shetlands, Outer Hebrides, Lerwick, Isle of Wight postcodes)