- Reviews (7)
Classic and simple, this rectangular garden planter will look good whatever the style of your garden, patio or deck. It makes a great container for a patio flower display or for growing some veg and herbs, and comes pre-assembled to cut out any hassle. That way, you can get straight to work and start planting.
Features and Benefits
Natural timber finish – This looks great left as it is but can be easily stained or painted according to your taste.
Pressure-treated against rot – The treatment gives this garden planter a longer a lifespan, which even comes with a 10-year guarantee against rot for peace of mind.
Pre-assembled – Cuts out any fuss and saves you time.
- Material: Wood
- Approx. capacity: 135L
- No assembly required
- Dimensions: H39 x W100 x D50cm
- Guarantee: 10 years against rot
Rowlinson are currently unable to provide delivery services to the following postcode areas:
- KA, FK, KY, DD, PA (Kilmarnock, Falkirk, Kirkcaldy, Dundee and Paisley postcodes)
- AB, IV 41-56, PH (Aberdeen, Inverness and Perth postcodes)
- PL, TR (Plymouth and Truro postcodes)
- SA (Swansea postcodes)
- BT, GY, HS, IM, JE, KW, PA (20-78), ZE, PO (30-40) (Belfast, Guernsey, IOM, Jersey, Kirkwall, Shetlands, Outer Hebrides, Lerwick, Isle of Wight postcodes)