- Reviews (9)
This Mini Store from Rowlinson is perfect for keeping all your gardening supplies dry and secure all year round. With 12mm shiplap cladding and a mineral felt roof, this Mini Store is a solid design which will weather well and can be expected to last many years. Featuring a handy shelf which divides this storage unit into two convenient sections you can fit large tools or smaller gardening supplies in the appropriate spaces. Not only is this Mini Store sturdy and secure but the cladded design has a honey-brown finish which will look attractive in your garden.
Features and Benefits
- Shiplap cladding – In an attractive design which will look beautiful in your garden.
- Handy shelf – Which divides this storage unit into two convenient sections.
- Sturdy – This Mini Store is made of solid timber cladding and will weather the elements.
- Dimensions: H150 x W93.5 x D64cm
- 12mm shiplap cladding
- Solid boarded floor and roof
- Mineral roofing felt
- Lockable single door
- Shelf included
- Colour: Honey-brown
The timber used to build this product has been pressure treated for durability and longevity and is likely to still have some green spotting on it as a result. There is no need to worry about these small dots as they are perfectly normal and will disappear within just a few weeks. Wood is a natural material and will inevitably move and warp slightly with time. If your wood splits or cracks with the passing seasons there is no need for concern, this is a natural by-product of timber construction.
For more information on our timber built products visit: https://www.robertdyas.co.uk/understanding-timber
Rowlinson are currently unable to provide delivery services to the following postcode areas:
- KA, FK, KY, DD, PA (Kilmarnock, Falkirk, Kirkcaldy, Dundee and Paisley postcodes)
- AB, IV 41-56, PH (Aberdeen, Inverness and Perth postcodes)
- PL, TR (Plymouth and Truro postcodes)
- SA (Swansea postcodes)
- BT, GY, HS, IM, JE, KW, PA (20-78), ZE, PO (30-40) (Belfast, Guernsey, IOM, Jersey, Kirkwall, Shetlands, Outer Hebrides, Lerwick, Isle of Wight postcodes)