- Reviews (5)
When the cold weather hits you’ll be glad to have a supply of wood for your wood burner or fireplace. Keep your logs dry and easily accessible with a neat and functional log store from Rowlinson.
The Rowlinson Narrow Log Store is perfect for when you want to keep your logs dry and aired, but have limited spare space in your garden or patio. Constructed from treated timber, the Narrow Log Store features an open fronted design for quick and easy access to your logs, as well as a convenient shelf for storing kindling.
Made from a pressure treated natural timber this unit is protected from rot while the sturdy construction makes it ideal housing for your supply of wood in all weather conditions. The unit features a handy shelf for smaller pieces and its natural wood finish is sure to fit in with any style garden décor.
Features and Benefits
- Pressure treated timber – This treated wood is protected from rot, ready for adding to your garden.
- Natural wood finish – Complement your garden décor with this subtle but stylish natural wood storage unit.
- Easy access – The open front and handy shelf keeps your wood safe while making it easily accessible when required.
- Natural wood finish
- Pressure treated timber
- Self-assembly required
- 10 year guarantee against rot
- Dimensions: H 156 x W 62 x D 56cm
- Weight: 35kg
The timber used to build this product has been pressure treated for durability and longevity and is likely to still have some green spotting on it as a result. There is no need to worry about these small dots as they are perfectly normal and will disappear within just a few weeks. Wood is a natural material and will inevitably move and warp slightly with time. If your wood splits or cracks with the passing seasons there is no need for concern, this is a natural by-product of timber construction.
For more information on our timber built products visit: https://www.robertdyas.co.uk/understanding-timber
Rowlinson are currently unable to provide delivery services to the following postcode areas:
- KA, FK, KY, DD, PA (Kilmarnock, Falkirk, Kirkcaldy, Dundee and Paisley postcodes)
- AB, IV 41-56, PH (Aberdeen, Inverness and Perth postcodes)
- PL, TR (Plymouth and Truro postcodes)
- SA (Swansea postcodes)
- BT, GY, HS, IM, JE, KW, PA (20-78), ZE, PO (30-40) (Belfast, Guernsey, IOM, Jersey, Kirkwall, Shetlands, Outer Hebrides, Lerwick, Isle of Wight postcodes)