Rowlinson Plumley 6 Seater Dining Set with Green Cushions
- Reviews (24)
The Rowlinson Plumley Six Seater Dining Set is perfect for creating an inviting area to socialise with your friends and family, or enjoying some al fresco dining.
The Six Seater Set includes four chairs and two armchairs, that are folding for convenient storage. The table can also be folded away and features a 50mm parasol hole.
Constructed from sturdy Eucalyptus hardwood, the Plumley Dining Set will bring you and your family many years of enjoyment.
Sure to be a stunning addition to your outdoor area, the natural finish from responsibly sourced timber can help to maintain a real modern feel to your garden.
Features and Benefits
- Contemporary – Looks great and stylish with its stained finish, but the hardwood construction is also extremely durable.
- Manufactured with 100% FSC Certified Hardwood – The Eucalyptus Hardwood used for this product has been responsibly sourced in Asia. This gives that iconic rich brown colouring
- Easy to store – The chairs and table can be folded for a space-saving storage solution when not in use.
- Seven-piece set
- Hardwood construction
- Shaped table corners
- Two armchairs
- Four side chairs (armless)
- Table and chairs fold for easy storage
- Six green cushions included
- Made From FSC® Certified Eucalyptus Hardwood
- Colour: Factory stain finish
- Table: H 73 x W 140 x D 85cm
- Side chair: H 86 x W 57 x D 46cm
- Arm chair: H 86 x W 57 x D 52cm
Rowlinson are currently unable to provide delivery services to the following postcode areas:
- KA, FK, KY, DD, PA (Kilmarnock, Falkirk, Kirkcaldy, Dundee and Paisley postcodes)
- AB, IV 41-56, PH (Aberdeen, Inverness and Perth postcodes)
- PL, TR (Plymouth and Truro postcodes)
- SA (Swansea postcodes)
- BT, GY, HS, IM, JE, KW, PA (20-78), ZE, PO (30-40) (Belfast, Guernsey, IOM, Jersey, Kirkwall, Shetlands, Outer Hebrides, Lerwick, Isle of Wight postcodes)
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.