Rowlinson Prestbury Cushion Box Natural Stone
- Reviews (1)
This Prestbury Cushion Storage Box from Rowlinson is a great addition to your garden for a place to keep your cushions and garden accessories neatly and safely stored away.
The Rowlinson Prestbury Cushion Box offers stylish, practical and durable storage for garden items, such as cushions, toys or smaller gardening equipment. The lifting lid provides easy access to its contents and the Prestbury Cushion Box is supplied in an attractive natural stone weatherproof rattan effect weave with included zip-up liner which provides extra protection from the elements, as well as perfectly matching the rest of the Rowlinson Prestbury Rattan Range.
Features and Benefits
- Stylish – This stone colour storage unit has a very contemporary feel making it a great complementary piece for almost any style of outdoor décor.
- Storage – With a 572 litre capacity, this box is ideal for keeping your garden furniture accessories neatly stored away while not in use.
- Long lasting – Made with weather resistant rattan and durable power-coated aluminium frames, this piece is made to last giving you years of use.
- Colour: Stone
- Ideal storage for furniture cushions and other garden items
- Capacity to fit cushions from large furniture sets
- Lift up lid with pneumatic struts
- Heavy duty waterproof liner with zip
- Additional weatherproofing sheet built into lid
- 572 Litre capacity
- Weatherproof rattan effect weave
- For indoor or outdoor use
- Dimensions: H 80 x W 120 x D 81cm
- 1 year guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.