Rowlinson Rectangular Wooden Garden Planter
- Reviews (3)
Whether it’s for a spectacular array of wildflowers, classic leafy plants or home-grown veg, this wooden garden planter is just the ticket. It measures a metre in width so it’s a good size for plenty of plants without being too big. It’s also been pressure-treated to lengthen the life of the wood so it’ll look good for years to come.
Features and Benefits
- 1m width – Not too big and not too small, the planter’s a great size for most spaces.
- Pressure-treated against rot – The treatment gives this wooden garden planter a longer lifespan, which even comes with a 10-year guarantee against rot for peace of mind.
- Natural timber finish – This looks great left as it is but can easily be stained or painted to suit your taste.
- Material: Wood
- Approx. capacity: 141L
- Self-assembly required
- Dimensions: H50 x W100 x D50cm
- Guarantee: 10 years against rot
Rowlinson are currently unable to provide delivery services to the following postcode areas:
- KA, FK, KY, DD, PA (Kilmarnock, Falkirk, Kirkcaldy, Dundee and Paisley postcodes)
- AB, IV 41-56, PH (Aberdeen, Inverness and Perth postcodes)
- PL, TR (Plymouth and Truro postcodes)
- SA (Swansea postcodes)
- BT, GY, HS, IM, JE, KW, PA (20-78), ZE, PO (30-40) (Belfast, Guernsey, IOM, Jersey, Kirkwall, Shetlands, Outer Hebrides, Lerwick, Isle of Wight postcodes)